Mentally ill and party-happy. Timo has just finished a long therapy and he and his friends want to celebrate that. But is he really healed yet?
Together with his friends Emi, Alex, Sina and Niklas, Timo celebrates his discharge from the clinic in a mountain hut. But he is visibly uncomfortable and plagued by hallucinations. Do his friends really only want to celebrate or do they want to harm him? Nevertheless, Timo and Emi get closer during the party and disappear into the bedroom. Emi takes Timo’s necklace away and puts it on. Suddenly she sees things that are not there. In panic she attacks Timo. Only when Timo is put out of the fight and she takes the chain off again does she come to rest.
- Lara Rabitsch – Production, Set manager
- Julian Schmiederer – Director, Script
- Gregor Franz – Camera operator
- Johannes Rass – 1. AC
- Ines Handler – Director assistant
- Jona Schlingschwitz – On set sound
- Eliam Lauppert – Grip, Lighting
- Max Kollreider – Grip, Lighting
- Sarah Steinhäusler – Costume, Makeup
- Darius Petrovic – On set sound
- Lisa Rass – Behind the scenes